Monday, March 2, 2009

New Blog

I have resolved to start a new blog. I like some, well most, of what I've written in this blog but it just doesn't seem to cover everything I want to say. I want to talk about how my hands suddenly look like my moms. I want to share cute things Grace has said and how the whole way home from church yesterday she sang me a made up song about loving me forever and sang 'mommy' in as many different ways as she could think of. I want to note the times I love my taller-than-me 13 year old son so much I could burst. He's very funny and takes great pleasure in making us laugh as he accidentally crosses the line of funny to over-the-top annoying, from loving big brother to exasperated sibling. I have been reading some blogs by other moms, other Christ followers, other wives and they have such a great mix of what I want to write bout my life. OK, so it would be different, but you get what I mean.

So, I'm thinking of a title and when I come up with it I will post it here.

Until then, here's a gem Grace said last Thursday while riding with Micheal and I:

G: Some people don't like to take their Christmas lights down for a long time -
We're some of those people!

M, laughing: Grace, you are awesome!

G: No I'm not awesome! I'm cool... in the pool.

It's all about the rhyme lately...

No comments: